The IATA Legal Symposium is the world's premier annual aviation law event, with a reputation for insight, relevance and value among in-house counsel, private practitioners and government lawyers alike. The event is well known for its engaging subject matter, outstanding speakers, lively debate and, of course, some of the best networking opportunities you'll find anywhere in the industry.
Why should you attend?
- It is the only event of its kind.
- Network with over +400 aviation legal professionals from around the world.
- Hear from experts from airlines, law firms, government, and academia on the latest legal issues.
- Connect in-person, in CDG, a first-class aviation hub.
Who will you meet?
- Airline legal counsel
- Airport legal counsel
- Legal practitioners
- Regulators and policymakers
Dress Code: Daytime sessions are business attire and all evening activities are business casual.